Sunday, January 27, 2008

It's Here!

Hallelujah! The doorbell rang on Friday and there they were: Three super-heavy cartons full of books! My husband dragged them in, & I unpacked them and brought them upstairs, where they're now in piles, lining the walls of my office. These are the ones I plan to sell myself--or donate to libraries, schools, etc.

I was told not to plan events for six to twelve weeks, when the books would be available at BN.com and Amazon.com, as well as iUniverse.com., so I did no planning. My middle name is procrastination. When someone tells me not to rush, it's a gift to be cherished. Imagine my surprise Fri. night when I received a phone call from a friend telling me that Perchance is already listed on Amazon and Barnes and Nobles! So much for gifts. Onward to advertising, setting up readings, finding stores that will carry a copy or two...

Or as Sadie would say, "Oy!"

No comments: